Apmwerre also known as Black Tank (Ngkwarle Untyeye Altyerre) Corkwood Dreaming, provides cultural tours and dot painting workshops.
Black Tank, situated some 90 kilometres north of Alice Springs, provides cultural awareness workshops and guided tours to sites of significance, sharing the following:
- Traditional and oral history
- Hunting and gathering
- Dreamtime stories
- Aboriginal survival methods
- Traditional knowledge
- Climate seasonal change.
- Welcome to country
- Indigenous cultural responsibilities
- Atyelpe dreaming treck
- Ngkwarle Untyeye Altyerre (Corkwood Dreaming)
- Local flora and fauna.
Black Tank environmental care objectives includes:
- Protect, restore and manage remnant native vegetation
- Enhance sustainable production through establishing and managing native vegetation to tackle land degradation including salinity, rising water tables and soil erosion
- Re-establish and manage Indigenous vegetation especially to link native remnants and buffer planting around native remnants
- Enhance, restore and manage the habitat of endangered and vulnerable species or species for which there are high levels of public concern.